Your generous tax-exempt donation will provide Friends of Blackstone School with funds to support teachers, staff and families in their efforts to provide students with the best education possible.
Donations are accepted via Paypal and Amazon Smile or can be mailed to:
Friends of Blackstone School, Inc.
PO Box 180332
Boston, MA 02118
This holiday season and for all of your shopping at Amazon, please do your shopping at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate to Friends Of The Blackstone School Inc.
Share this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/45-5548029 and ask your donors, volunteers, employees, and friends to bookmark this link so all their eligible holiday shopping will benefit Friends Of The Blackstone School Inc.
Invest in your community
We have no paid staff, so your gift directly supports the school. Based on the priorities set by the school’s Site Council, our Board adopted the following four development areas:
- Provide support and supplies for teacher use in the classrooms
- Support parent and family involvement in the school
- Support curriculum enrichment and professional development for the teachers and professional staff
- Improve the physical appearance of the school
Some examples of how your dollars will be put to use include:
- Transportation for parents from other neighborhoods to school meetings
- Technology enhancement for children with multiple disabilities
- Supplement special curriculum like Writer’s Express
- Help purchase classroom supplies
- Help sponsor school programs geared towards strengthening family-school engagement
- Respond to staff requests for emergency assistance for students and families
- Bring together community resources to improve the school entrance and external face of the school
- Support the volunteer-run school library with additional books and volunteer staffing
- Help with supplies, transportation costs and art projects